View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 12:47 AM   #260
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Watch your bananas!
Is that a euphemism? If it's not, JJ can go to Nantucket and buy something to put them in, like a bucket. Or, when he's done with eating one and only has a skin left he can chuck it. He might want to make something tropical for dinner with one, in which case he can stuff a chicken - just remember to pluck it. If he goes to Nantucket by sailing boat, he needs to watch the boom and remember to duck it. Go easy at the wharf; a mate of mine came in too fast once and struck it. If he's got too much baggage for the yacht, he could always truck it. He wants to look his best too, so if he wears his good shirt he need to remember to tuck it.

Hey, look. There's some chewing gum on my bedpost. So that's where I stuck it.

Cheers
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote