View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 04:52 AM   #59
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
hi knc

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Read: myts.sh

It is written to assume that if myts is not running;
then the special file needs to be made.
Rather than test if the special file exists before making it.
Duh...

Try removing: /var/tmp/myts.special
and then see if you can start it.
Hi knc1
I did read the sh but oddly there was no myts.special in var/tmp, I should have mentioned that but I was very tired and a bit disheartened. well back the fray now.

EDIT: Yep I was right, myts.special gets created by the .sh then the process just hangs.
From command line or launchpad. w/e.

as a side note (myts.special is of 0 size)

deleting the .special file by hand does nothing.

Ctrl+C gives us: ^C
/mnt/us/myts/myts.sh: line 21: cannot create /var/tmp/myts.special: Interrupted system call

leaving the special in place and trying to run direct gives us:

[root@kindle tmp]# /mnt/us/myts/myts
Segmentation fault

Hmm. oddness. I'll have a tinker.

and there was me getting all excited about shuffling audio grains for the day. ho hum.

Thanks knc1

Last edited by twobob; 07-06-2012 at 05:54 AM. Reason: added more details
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote