View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 04:07 AM   #8
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
Forkosigan announces 622 for the end of march at a price between 130 and 170 Euros and also has a small vid attached.
thanks Troll, I'll put the video here, as it answers partly my qeustion, i.e. you can highlight and "write" with your finger - wonder whether there is some kind of pen that would also do the trick?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1iQ17Nz8ZQ

The highlighting/notetaking seems pretty fast (faster than on my pro): I'd definitely consider it very very carefully if they had a 9.7" version, and my partner might be happy with this model.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote