View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 12:51 AM   #2
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Not sure I wouldn't think it would even have a hard drive in honesty, as thin as it is and with the 2gb storage I would really expect it to have to be flash memory. It's not completely uncommon for electronics to hum but very few can people hear it. I suppose it's also possible there a tiny fan on the cpu or something but with ARM I don't think it would be needed.

My only worry if I heard a noise would be something dodgy with the battery, the odds are against that though. All in all I'd say it's probably nothing to worry about.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote