View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #105
HoopyFrood
Zealot
HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cruz e-reader, 2 Kindles and a Kindle DX, Sanza Clip
I don't know whether to put this here or in the Stephen King thread currently running. Oh well six of one...

It seems that the original book "The Stand" is coming out on Audible.com. The complete, original, uncut, unabridged, etc. version. The thing is 47 hours long!! It has an added 500 pages more than the one with only 800 pages, or would have if it wasn't an audio book.

I loved "The Stand", but another 500 pages??!! I believe I shall give it a pass. I think.
HoopyFrood is offline   Reply With Quote