View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 10:33 AM   #14
sjkramer
Connoisseur
sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone
I've used a workflow of Indesign export to epub-->edit in Sigil-->convert to Mobi using the Kindle-supplied KindleGen or—even better, and in my experience no different from the result with KindleGen, simply opening the epub file directly into Kindle Previewer for Mac (it seems to have KindleGen built right in). I've never experienced the issue with jpegs that you report. However, the size works best if you specify the height and width in the tag. Good luck.
sjkramer is offline   Reply With Quote