View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 01:41 PM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoTH View Post
Thanks Manichean!

Now to get it to work, so far I am not having much luck.

Would it be possible to give me the correct expression to copy and paste? It is to remove the title on the even pages, the author on the odd pages and the page number (just as the number: 1, 2 etc.).

I don't know if it makes any difference but I am using Calibre version 0.7.25.

I am also wondering if I am putting it the correct place: Structure Detection, header regular expresion, with a tick in remove header.
That's the right place. However, I cannot help you, without you providing some detail, in creating the right expression. What you need to post is the code (what you see when you click on the magic wand besides the header/footer regex) of the page numbers and headers/footers you want to remove. A snippet containing the offending entries and a little before and after suffices. However, I'd strongly suggest that you read the manual entries I linked to. I'll gladly help if you don't understand something, but you'll gain so much more if you learn to write the expressions yourself.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote