View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 05:51 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I don't recall if I did it that way.

What would be the best way to start over? Or is there a more elegant solution for this fix?

I am indeed using the Make Sony Reader dialogue. My Bbeb files are fine. What I'm attempting to do is to insert a picture after the author (or title) on the same page. This is simply not working with the page break option on "Book Corrector." (See the different thread where I ask Harry and others for assistance on this.)

Thanks,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote