View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 04:53 AM   #20
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by garygibsonsf View Post
I'm guessing you haven't been reading the leaked reports about the new Kindle?

"The Verge notes that the “Paperwhite” branding likely refers to the upgraded E-Ink screen technology over the Kindle’s existing “Pearl” screen."
I most certainly have noticed (I write about lifestyle and technology) and I will repeat what I said earlier. It would not induce me to upgrade as I have no problem with the current Pearl screen. I actually like the contrast ratio. If I had a higher contrast ratio I would probably "back it off" if possible. I am sure that you will find many who like me - don't regard the current screen technology as "broke" and see no reason to fix it.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote