View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 11:14 PM   #7
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
I used to download samples and check as well, but based on the last year or so of purchases I'd seen a clear trend - textbook/guidebook-like is often Topaz, novels were always mobi. That general rule of thumb has held up for the last year or so, until this last batch of books, which is just the most recent sample set in a year of downloads, which does encompass ~70 books.

Anyway I'm less concerned about getting Topaz format as the quality of the html conversion from these scripts seems pretty decent at first glance. I'll know better once I actually read the converted content in full.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote