View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 01:44 PM   #21
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
I am telling you outright that in the early nineteen eighties, you could take a pocket cassette player or a boom box sold in Japan and run around in the jungles and on the beaches in Okinawa or in the Philippines all day long if you carried enough batteries. Those also units functioned in the California desert until the temperatures climbed into the hundred and teens. Cell phones back then did not yet have an infrastructure to make them useful to people in the areas I was in.

I am willing to bet that while the equipment you buy won't do that, the equipment sold at say...the base exchange in Subic Bay or Yokosuka will.
Would this equipment include an ereader or tablet?
If the answer is yes, please message me.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote