View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 11:09 PM   #19
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
I suspect that somewhat depends on the market for which it is manufactured.
How much of Southeast Asia and the Pacific Islands have air conditioning generally available? There wasn't much when I lived there. A few restaurants and indoor shopping places.
Africa?
Central America?

Yet these places do have radio, television, and cell phones. And had consumer electronics decades ago when I lived there.
I know that but the OP was talking about using these devices OUTSIDE in DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
Even without a/c most radios and televisions will not be subjected to the direct sun. So they won't get the extreme heat only the ambient heat.
So you are telling me that I could take my cell phone outside tomorrow in the direct sunlight and leave it on for an hour and nothing will happen to it.

It will only be 100 here tomorrow.
And just for your information my house inside was 90 degrees when my a/c went out.. All my electronic stuff is fine but I dang sure didn't put them in the sun.

Though I did leave the tv off because I didn't want anymore heat in the house.

I was going to say something about central America but then I realized I was too far north. I was thinking of the equator.

Last edited by Cinisajoy; 07-15-2016 at 11:13 PM.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote