View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 08:44 AM   #64
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by padr View Post
I've checked the code and there is a problem with ratings - line nr. 307 in worker.py is commented out and the procedure doesn't return any value.
Checking through the versions, this is commented out in the released version. I have fixed it based on my version from March. The attached version has the fix. Please test and tell me how it goes. The original author hasn't been around for a while, so I'll arrange for the release version to be updated if there are no problems.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Databazeknih.zip (7.1 KB, 598 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote