View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:26 AM   #63
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by datostar View Post
I.m certain it's a 2.1.4 issue. I've had my KT almost a year now and have always stored Kepubs in main memory and ePubs on the card with no problems. Since update to 2.1.4 last week (via Kobo Desktop therefore 'official') part-read ePubs will not resume from sleep. The last page read appears on resume but pages will not turn. I'm having to tap about 6 times then the dreaded reboot occurs followed by 'Processing Content' to 6% after which the home screen appears then eventually I can read the book a bit more. There seems to be no way of avoiding this behaviour. I wonder if this deserves a separate thread as it is rather serious.
It is definitely a 2.1.4 problem. I can reproduce this anytime by reading an ePub on the SD card, putting the Touch to sleep, waking it and the tapping the screen to reboot. "Works" every time. But, reading an ePub in the main memory works perfectly.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote