View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #1050
wallacemckart
Enthusiast
wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.wallacemckart can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaelThunderwing View Post
wallace at anypoint did you flash anything to 0x0? as i had this same issue when i tried to debrick the old one. (simply put the partition table was bad.) though before you tried did you make a backup of the devid? (cause you can safely flash teh backup found floating around the partition table. here to safely recover)

if you manage to do that and kernel let it sit for atleast 12hrs. thats how i got mine to finally boot when i ended up w/ a blank rootfs & Bad partition table.
i dont think i flashed to anything. I didn't backup devid. But I remember i touched somewhere on the diagnostics menu unintentionally under "Misc Indivudual diagnostics"
wallacemckart is offline   Reply With Quote