View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 12:40 PM   #8
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
A co-worker recently bought a nook and let me try it out. I have to say, I am not an e-ink fan.
At least the unit I was looking had a terrible flash problem between page turns. It was as if the entire screen was reverse drawn to clear it and then the new screen was drawn. Took about a second to do, but got annoying fast.
Agree. I had the same experience with e-ink devices (Sony and Kindle) and my eyes like jetBook and jetBook-Lite screen much better.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote