View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 12:25 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I suggest Edgar Wallace, described as a "crime writer" by wikipedia.org. I think this is accurate, i.e. not exactly a mystery author. The Mind of Mr. J.G. Reeder is a good set of mystery short stories, and The Four Just Men is very good even if it isn't a conventional mystery. Book Uploads has many Wallace books, see for example Wallace, Edgar: Mr J.G. Reeder Omnibus.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote