View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 04:32 PM   #80
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkinsoldier View Post
I have a question:

I use many PDFs and i converted them with soPDF. It works just fine. Only problem is, that my Chaptermarks are deleted while converting. Is there a possibility to keep them?

Takes hours to "remark" them later

Thanks,
Linkin
Yes that is a known issue, I even reported it a way back theGuru's response was that he was aware of this but does not know how to fix it.

I did find a tool that stripped out Bookmarks and restored them. But this was a $200 shareware program... needless to say I've leared to live with the BM limitation. I just add them with a tool called ByCyPDFMetatEdit.

It usually only takes me 5-15 min depending on the number of chapters.

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 05-04-2009 at 08:34 PM. Reason: fixed spelling error
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote