View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 08:05 AM   #30
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
looking for a beta reader

for an 800-word fairy tale.

trigger warning - death discussed.

What I want to know is, is it any good, and is it suitable for a 7-10year old child?

I'm not sure whether it'll be included in my new collection, or whether I'll publish it as a stand-alone aimed at adults, or whether I'll just put it in my "tried but it didn't work" file.

pm me with your email address, and whether you can read a Word document or prefer some other format.'

Thanks!
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote