View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 11:28 AM   #9
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
When you compiled SDL, did you set your CFLAGS to "-DKOBO"? I followed the SDL.sh script in the xcsoar github repo.
Code:
patch -p0 < $PATCHESDIR/SDL-1.2.15-kobo-new.patch
CFLAGS="-DKOBO" ./configure  --prefix=<whatever> --host=arm-linux --disable-video-x11 --disable-cdrom --disable-audio --disable-opengl --disable-json
make
make install
And I have dithering! I did a hard float compile, but I could easily do a soft float for you if you'd like.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote