View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #35
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I would be exactly such a person (sorry about the grammer). If I'd spotted the daft cable before I bought the HD+ I would certainly not have bought it.

There are threads on several boards from people who have tried different plugs/cables that physically fit the 30pin socket but none will work and charge the device. I wouldn't even be willing to try a cable without knowing in advance that it worked.
I didn't realise about the cable either, certainly not that there were no third party copies available. I was all set to return it to the retailer if I hadn't beenn able to get a spare immediatly.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote