View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 07:29 AM   #463
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post

I’m happy I got a brown one. It almost seems like Apple has signature white, Sony has silver, Amazon has black and Kobo has brown. Of course, this is my only Kobo and the Aura might be their first brown one, so I may be alone on this but that rich brown color makes me feel like I’m holding a book like no other does.
I wonder if they'll ever get the brown one back in stock. (Better for my credit card if they don't!)
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote