View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #22
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I've recieved mine as well, its charging up nicely. I have registered with NOOK.UK and my 178 books from Fictionwise showed up. I have already loaded an epub, and 10 PDF's, all text only with just a cover picture, some bought and some fan fic and I'm so happy I can now read PDF's on an ereader, text size 3 or 4 is perfect. No issues at all so far, I've even created a few shelves.

My KPW will always be my main reader I wanted the Nook for PDF reflow and so far its perfect out of the box. I got it from John Lewis so I have a two year warrently as well.
I've loaded about 100 books onto it. Nice and easy and straight forward. Now arranging those books into shelves. So far I'm quite impressed with it. It's responsive and intuitive to use. I also have a Kindle paperwhite which I can't see this replacing but it is a lovely device. Appears to be stable, responsive and the build quality is excellent. I will always love my kindle the most, however so far overall it seems to be better than a kobo.

Have you tried the glo light out yet? How is it compared to the Paperwhite light?
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote