View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #82
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
I'm sure they would have liked things to be different. I would have had some suggestions if asked. Microsoft is trying to integrate phones, consoles, computers, and tablets. You're going to break some eggs. I think they developed the surface to push vendors towards their vision. In a vacuum, a lot of people would have liked xp to stick around for another decade.

So, the question is how do you get people to buy the touch screens required to work the touch gui needed to allow apps to be easily and concurrently developed for phones, consoles, computers, and tablets. That is microsoft's play. they don't want to sell phones, consoles, computers, and tablets. They want to sell a microsoft solution which runs on phones, consoles, computers, and tablets.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote