View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:59 AM   #6
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacty View Post
you are not so far from the truth despite your sarcasm...with the next ios version the first gen mini as well as ipad2 will be just that: an expensive doormat with a poor resolution screens ( but good for doormat standards)

just to be clear, i think the same fate is expecting ipad3 as well...but, its screen will be the best among doormats...
Please links giving this information... or is this the usual rumour/disinformation/I hate that company posting... and how does later OS versions not working on older gear differ for Android tablets/phones, PCs etc... I've got an Android tablet that won't go beyond 2.2 and many older PCs choke on later Win versions...

I suppose we could declare a moratorium on all software upgrades that take advantage of more modern hardware...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote