View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:30 AM   #152
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
If it goes into auto reboot mode it means the font is bad and you need to remove it. Had it happen plenty of times while I was trying some modified fonts on the PW. Never froze those. I had the ALT fonts disappear too after removing a font, Restart should fix it.
I deleted fonts folder and empty file, put the same fonts I had when they worked, along with empty file, but nothing happens, they simply don't show up Do you think it might have to do with 5.3.3 update?
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote