View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:12 AM   #129
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
You can find that as an attachment to the top post of the jailbreak thread (both jailbreak and usbnet both repackaged to include Kpw).
Thanks for pointing it out. I only wished that it had been easier to find on the Wiki page - it would have spared me the effort to completely re-create it. (yes, I just finished repackaging it at the time of your post, and was about to upload it).

Now I cleaned up the Wiki page instead, so it actually points to the current files instead of outdated ones. And the jailbreak thread is also easier to find now.

@blueshiftlabs: Could you give it a go with that file and report back?
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote