View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 02:32 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by elMoco View Post
I mean, following the Kovid's info, as I told in post #3, I got Calibre not seeing my device, but I admit that surely I did something wrong and that really works.
Well you have more experience in attempting to get the device driver working. I skipped right past your attempt.

Quote:
But the pint is: what happens if you have more than one device for same brand&model and you want them to work in different ways?
Currently there is no way to use both of these devices, since they both identify themselves as the same device number.

Quote:
My case: my wife's and mine are both Kindle Fire. Hers is an untouched one. Mine is 'upgraded' and now work as and Android 4.0 tablet. But Calibre detects both as the same kind of device.
How is your Fire upgraded? Is it an Amazon supplied upgrade or did you root the device in some manner?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote