View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 10:32 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I'm confused. I didn't have my phone wired connected to my computer and thence to calibre that way. I had the wifi on on the phone, and the wireless device connected through the connect/share icon. I don't see how that could be two instances, and I'm not sure how to disable the wireless.

as i say, it's a small thing, but potentially confusing.
I wasn't referring to your phone. In my previous experience it was my computer that was connected to my network via two methods. If this isn't your experience I can't explain it other than to say it is a problem outside of calibre or CC's control.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote