Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 01:09 AM   #35
soseono
Connoisseur
soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.soseono can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle 4, Sony PRS-T1 (formerly PRS-500 & 505), iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkl View Post
I think the next thing I'll do is take a look at EbookReader and see if I can do anything about the fonts.
Can't wait!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupor View Post
Almost forgot to ask: what's wrong with fonts in the stock reader?
I'm thinking this: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=164510

I'm happy with the Sony default reader app except that I can't change the font to something else while retaining the bold/italics formatting... and if I can define a custom font other than the built-in selections, and change line-height as well (some fonts look better with different line-height settings), it'd be awesome.

Last edited by soseono; 01-14-2012 at 01:12 AM.