View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 02:54 PM   #48
GregoryP
Enthusiast
GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.GregoryP can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Google Nexus One
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
What Mandano does is require an internet connection to activate the trial version every time I want to open a book. I have my reader on the desk next to me and it tells me"You must be connected to activate the trial version. Please go online and retry."
The trial should work without an internet connection once it has been activated, as long as the app isn't killed. I'll check if we have a problem on that side.

@=X=
Very interesting feature, we'll have to think about that. We have some other ideas, and your feature could integrate pretty nicely
GregoryP is offline   Reply With Quote