View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 02:14 PM   #11
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
. . .What I don't want to do is buy a PW2 3G now, when I have a PW that does what I want it to for the moment, and then see a good upgrade in the PW3 with 3G version which I then can't justify getting.
Cheers.
a
You answered your own question here. Just wait for the next version as you already have a PW that does what you want for now. Then, when it does come out, you can get the 3G version, or at the very least get the PW2 3G if worse comes to worse.

By the way, I love my Fire 8.9 HDX. It's a great tablet.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote