View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 10:53 AM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'm fairly OS agnostic, myself. If there's icons to click on, menu's to pull down (both contextual and main), a browser, and a free compiler to be had, I can get by.

I love my Linux system, but Windows 10 doesn't seem to be any better/worse to me than Windows XP/7 was. Heck, I didn't even despise Vista. Windows ME was the only one I ever actively disliked.

They're tools just like any other. If the handle fits my hand, I can bash a nail in with just about any hammer out there. *shrug*
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote