View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 02:48 AM   #561
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
AU shoppers - which I guess means Bookpossum - you might like to take a look at The Toymakers by Robert Dinsale, currently on special at Kobo AU and Amazon AU.

I stumbled over this quite some time ago while searching out other books for this club (see May 2018 "Doomed to Repeat It" nomination thread). It turned out to be one of my 5 star readers for this year. It is highly emotive, which isn't everyone's cup of tea. Here are a few of the quotes I thought worth sharing. Obviously YMMV, but I loved it.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote