View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 09:56 AM   #22
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
One thing I had not expected was for it to make me angry right from the opening pages. I really hope he can turn things around so I don't dislike him quite so much as I do at the moment.
He was a little brat when younger, to be sure. But I don't know that I have heard anyone be angry at the opening pages...

Of course, I was pre-disposed to like it as I had been following his twitter/instagram for almost a year (which is almost exclusively photos of his farm, sheep, and dogs).
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote