View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 01:25 PM   #6
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
It was back on the 24th showing 3 to 5 days, and I ordered it immediately. It arrived today.

It's my wife and I's Christmas gift to each other. We've both got 10" wifi only Android tablets and want to have a 3G 7" one available for when we're out and about. Now that you can have two Google profiles on the same device this seemed like an ideal time to try this out.

We couldn't resist getting it out the box and setting it up. It came with about half a full charge so this was really quick. But we didn't peel back the protective transparent plastic and it's going back in its box now until Christmas.

Really.

We're tough with ourselves like that.

Graham

Edit: Apologies. I just noticed my post above where I said much the same thing. Just goes to show how excited I am.

Last edited by Graham; 11-27-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote