View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #6
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
I'm glad to see that you're making progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm24 View Post
... when I added metadata in Sigil, I couldn't see where I was supposed to insert the COVER IMAGE?
The cover image is not defined in the Metadata Editor. You simply add the cover image to the Images folder in Sigil, right-click it and select Add Semantics > Cover Image. (Sigil will automatically add the appropriate information to the .opf file and it'll show up as cover image, when you compile the ePub with Kindle Previewer or Calibre.)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote