View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 02:53 AM   #11
Justin Nemo
Stercus accidit
Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nookpadle 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
What I don't want is for somebody to put the eBook out virally all over the world–for free–via email. It's my beast, and I want it DRM,d. Who ever buys it from Amazon will be able to retrieve it from their Amazon cloud for as long as they and Amazon are around. What's wrong with that? Don't wanna buy my ebook 'cause you can't email it around? That's OK with me.
When you purchase a paper book, you have the right to sell, resell or lend your copy as you see fit. So why is it not the same for a digital version of the same book?