View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 08:08 PM   #13
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
This is turning out to be an extremely frustrating category. Every time I think of a title I'd like to consider nominating, it's either unavailable as an e-book, unavailable in all the countries, or prohibitively priced in one or more countries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I have exactly the same problem. (Or they are not available at all. . . )
Trying to feel my way a little delicately here. If a book is unavailable in only one market, or prohibitively expensive in only one, why not consider nominating it anyway? People do have their workarounds, whether it's "travel" or pbooks, and what seems an insurmountable objection may not be one.

Not available as an ebook, while not in violation of any rule, is probably a dealbreaker. However, in any case, I wish people would post books they considered but eliminated because of price or availability! I didn't suggest this category, but it's one of my favorites just the same and I'm always looking for books to add!
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote