View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 09:35 AM   #49
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
I'm scared of any subforum outside this bargain one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Really why? The thread is in the News forum. It's not scary in there. If you sees something that bothers you be sure to report it. We take bad behavior very seriously.

Sent from my XT1528
What? No, I was just making a joke about other subforums being more serious and/or technical.

And I'm a grown-up with thick skin, can't imagine a situation where I'd report anything.
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote