Thread: Touch Battery Drain KT
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:48 AM   #4
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Still it is not supposed to drain after 15 hours only. That is barely more than the Ipad's battery range. With fairly intense reading and light used half the time, my Glo went on for 3 weeks before having to recharge it.
Your battery may be defective, I'd go to the store and inquire about it if I were you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Kobo claims that the battery is good for a month at 1/2 hour per day, which is about 15 hours.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote