View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 12:17 PM   #2
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
I don't want or need buttons. I love the new Oasis, but would have preferred it without page turn buttons. They click and get dusty.

I don't need color for 95% of what I read, when I do, I use an iPad. Color e-ink may be good someday.

I don't personally need a good device for PDF documents but know many users do. I use an iPad or iPhone when I need to.

Foldable e-ink screens maybe? I'd still like more margin control than the Kindle gives, and better font control for side-loaded books. Retinal Control for page turns? Longer battery life is a given, although fairly I'm happy with the Oasis as is.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote