View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 11:50 AM   #32
gmt
gmt has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gmt has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gmt has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gmt has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iRex
Variation on the All-in-one ipdf (latest version for 10.2)

Attached is the source and a binary. I have deliberately only included src/*.cpp, src/ipdf and inc/*.h - so in order to make sense of it, the All-in-one ipdf must be downloaded first, then unzip and untar this in the base directory. I don't want to end up supporting ipdf, except through the current developers - but I would be very happy to provide anything they would want in order for them to include these mods.

The changes are for my benefit, so will probably not agree with various others! I have only changed the short button presses (long ones remain as previously documented):

Up arrow short press - if in scribble mode, go out of scribble mode, if not in scribble mode, navigate to previous link/page

Down arrow short press - if in scribble mode, go out of scribble mode, if not in scribble mode, navigate to next link/page

Dot short press - if not in scribble mode, go into scribble mode (and display scribbles), if in scribble mode, toggle between thin black line (for comments) and thick grey line (for highlights)

Scribbles are now also blended rather than written over the pdf.
Attached Files
File Type: gz ipdf-forediting.tar.gz (632.0 KB, 420 views)
gmt is offline   Reply With Quote