View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 04:32 PM   #5
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
Hi Pamela,

Just to let you know. I received a reply to my emails today. Diesel eBooks have given me a full refund. In their words. "The error was due to recent changes in distribution by the publishers.
All territorial contracts were revamped 4.1.2010 and many publishers now restrict titles outisde of the US. All retailers, including Diesel eBooks, have been impacted by this recent change". I can't help but get the feeling that the net is closing in, and it's becoming more difficult to purchase the books we want to due to those abhorrent geographic restrictions. When will the publishers wake up and give the customer a fair deal. Don't they want our money?

Slan
Mag.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote