View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 06:23 PM   #1
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Who has the oldest fully function reading device?

I just thought it would be fun to yak about who has the oldest still in service device they still use to read on a regular basis.

Mine is the Sony Clie nx73v that I scored about 2yrs back now for about $16 at an area thrift store. I am about 50-50 on using that vs. my N800. I never use the Kindle.

My Clie as made in 2003 and from the files still one when when I first bought it...the guy bought it then. I use it daily as a PIM and a good 10-15hrs/wk for reading. And another good 10hrs/wk for the NYT crossword puzzles, though some Sundays I use the whole 10hrs on that puzzle.

It is my go-to device for reading outside. Built to out live the cockroaches to boot.

There has to be someone running something a lot older. I can't wait to hear about them!
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote