View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 04:14 AM   #68
BoomStickMuppet
A person
BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoomStickMuppet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hey all, sorry for the late reply.

My if files I am using are in the .z5 format. I have tried Adventure Land and Freefall.

This is my frotz_shell.sh file:

Code:
#!/bin/sh

sleep 1

size=$(stty size)
set -- $size
h=$(expr $1 - 12)
shift
w=$(expr $@ - 4)

# edit this to point to where you store your IF story files (*.z5 etc)
export ZCODE_PATH=/mnt/us/if #<-- This is the folder I use.
# edit this to point to the dialog rc file
export DIALOGRC=/mnt/us/extensions/frotz/bin/.dialogrc #<-- Same here

FILE=$(dialog --stdout --title "Select Interactive Fiction File:" --fselect $ZCODE_PATH/ $h $w )

clear

if [ "$FILE" != "" ]; then
frotz -d "$FILE"
fi
I think I may go sort my folders the way you have them, twobob, and see if that helps!

EDIT: Hey I just tried it your way exactly and I am still getting an error that says story read error fatal read error, or something like that, it flashes pretty quickly.

Last edited by BoomStickMuppet; 04-12-2013 at 04:35 AM.
BoomStickMuppet is offline   Reply With Quote