View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #67
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittybye View Post
I'm having some trouble with my new Nook too. The battery goes down very quickly, going from 100% to 70% or so in a few hours. I did side load several books (120 or so) and read for a few hours.

I was just wondering if like the Kindle Wifi if it processes the books, which in turn drains the battery quicker. I have put more than 1200 books on it win in the two weeks I've had it so that would be a large battery drain if it's anything like the Kindle.

As it is I'm getting only a few days on a charge. Returning it would be hard (if not impossible) as I live in Canada and someone I know who was going the Vegas pick it up for me.
Did you bypass the registration process?
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote