View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 03:32 AM   #63
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGrama View Post
That's not the point. I don't want to destroy the battery if the voltage is different from the charger.
As has been mentioned in numerous previous topics in this and other subforums all chargers that has the correct plug are compatible with all devices it fits to in theory. I say "in theory" because a small number of devices appear to be a little bit picky, but all that happens then is that the device doesn't charge (or even discharges because it things it's connected to a computer in data mode), but no harm is done. Nook is not reported as being one of those "picky" devices.

That's why I say "Probably. Just plug it in and try.".
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote