View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 12:14 PM   #6
redbees
Enthusiast
redbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Paperwhite 2, Nexus 7
sadievan,

My headphone jack is loose, with the headphones often pulling out. This does not happen with either of my music players. It requires almost no force to detach the headphones. In fact, I have to remain still lest I cause them to fall out.

In addition, the micro usb port is somewhat wobbly. Not extremely so, but the problem will probably worsen with use. Otherwise the unit feels very solid. My fear of getting a worse one in replacement is maybe irrational given that the two I/O ports aren't right, so I will call CS next week.

I would like to hear how the headphone jack and usb port are on your sister-in-law's Fire.

I have only had the Fire for two days, and would like to thank(!!) all those here who have provided information on Android, apps, and how to install those apps.

Last edited by redbees; 11-27-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: clarification
redbees is offline   Reply With Quote