View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Kobo Clara
I just saw this in another thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
Root then use coolreader as your reader. It allows you to set different parts of the screen as touch buttons so you can disable the portion of the screen you keep touching or disable it all.
I'm not sure if this would help you entirely as I do not use it, but hope this helps!
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote